Pubs and Wine Bar Insurance. 

Match the right insurance to the specific needs of your restaurant, pub or wine bar. You can cover the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of your business, protect against business interruption, buildings insurance, loss of liquor licence, business conducted away from the premises and theft by employees.

A comprehensive package of cover for restaurants, pubs and wine bars.

Standard cover

Contents and Business Interruption

Money, PA Assault and Goods in Transit

Employers Liability £10m

Public and Products Liability for limits of £1M, £2M and £5M available

Commercial Legal Expenses


What can the Active Insurance product offer your clients?

Commercial Legal Expenses as standard

Breakdown cover automatically included – comprehensive cover including £15,000 deterioration of stock cover, computer breakdown and machinery breakdown

Residential accommodation – family and guest accommodation can be included

Accidental Damage covered automatically

Buildings cover and Subsidence options

UK All Risks for Business Equipment option

Option to add Theft by Employee cover

Loss of Licence option

Terrorism cover available

You may also like a quote for Car Insurance or Van Insurance

Quick Quote Times

For our Best Prices Call 0161 702 0301