Insurance Deals Mailing List
  • Car Insurance
  • Home Insurance
  • Business Insurance

Residential Property Insurance Services

Landlords Property Owners Insurance. If you rent out residential property then we can provide buildings insurance, and you can tailor the policy by adding cover for things like loss of rent or specific contents.

For property owners with a single property or with a portfolio of residential properties.

Standard cover

  • Property Owners Liability for limits of £1M, £2M and £5M available Buildings
  • Contents in communal areas – various levels cover available
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Commercial Legal Expenses – specialist product

What can the Active Insurance product offer your clients?

  • Accidental Damage as standard
  • Option to purchase subsidence cover
  • Can choose to add Day 1 at a range of percentage uplifts
  • Landlords furnishings can be insured
  • Rent Guarantee option
  • Employers’ Liability option
  • You may also be interested in our commercial insurance policy

We find we give our best prices and tailored quotes over the phone so why not call 0161 702 0301 or click below for an instant quotation.

Get a quote now
NOt sure what your need