Directors and Officers Insurance Services
Directors and Officers insurance provides financial protection for acts undertaken in the running of your organisation, as well as those involving negligence and breach of trust from an honest mistake.
Protects Directors and those in positions of responsibility against acts undertaken in the running of an organisation, as well as those involving negligence and breach of trust from an honest mistake.
- ‘Wrongful Acts’: Breaches of duty or trust, neglect, error, misstatement, misleading statements, omission, negligent act or any other act wrongfully committed
- Advancement of defence costs
- Damages awarded against the director or officer including exemplary damages for libel and slander Company reimbursement
- Investigation legal fees and expenses, covering the company and the individuals
- Blanket cover for any person deemed to be a director or officer, past, present and future
- Managerial/Supervisory staff included as insured persons
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance for claims against the company
- Crime Insurance
- You may be interested in our public liability insurance or professional indemnity insurance
- You may also like a quote for Home Insurance or Car Insurance